Our lab is now recruiting graduate students to be enrolled in 2020. The requirements are listed as follows:
(1) Solid programming skills and substantial programming experience;
(2) Strong mathematics and physics background;
(3) Good practical engineering skills;
(4) Great proficiency in English writing and communication.
Also, our lab recruits Research Assistants and Research Fellows throughout years. Persons with strong enthusiasm on physical simulation, computer graphics, visualization, parallel computing, machine learning, and unmanned aircraft technology are welcome and encouraged to apply. The requirements are listed as follows:
Qualifications for Research Fellow:
(1) Ph.D. degree in computer science, computational physics (mechanics) or related areas;
(2) Strong publication record in computing areas;
(3) Good communication skills, and independent research, capable of supervising graduate students;
(4) Fluent in written English; fluent in oral English as a plus;
(5) Salary will be based on qualification and research experiences.
Qualifications for Research Assistant:
(1) Master degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, automation or related areas, with knowledge on computer graphics, particularly on rendering;
(2) Strong programming ability for system engineering, with some hardware knowledge;
(3) Good in written English;
(4) Salary level will be based on qualification and experiences.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit (all in English) a cover letter and a CV to email@example.com.